Sunday 16 October 2011

Fuck it I'm sleepy

I'm utterly exhausted. All I want is a day where I can sit and do nothing but I'm not going to get one until at least Wednesday and even then I've got Russian in the evenings. Tomorrow I need to head into town and find something to wear for Monday's polsoc bar crawl, I need to make my screen page for the union elections and double check my manifesto is okay. I also need to copy up all my lecture notes and read for my UK politics module. I'm actually so fucking tired that I can't write anything...
.........

One thing I can remember through the haze of tiredness is that Liam Fox finally bit the dust. I'm not happy about his replacement at all but that's an entirely different story! Fox was clearly in the wrong and he should have stepped down quickly in order to work on clearing his name and retaining any respectability he could. It has become increasingly apparent that his name isn't likely to be cleared though; Werrity shouldn't have been given access to the people Fox could give him and it's probably that he was being funded by less then legitimate means. I'm too fucking tired for in depth political analysis atm, might write another post when I'm watching the F1 tomorrow morning.
.........

I will leave you with this brilliant column by Chris Bryant in today's Indy about the media and 'carry on' politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment